You are here
- Case Studies in Turfgrass Management, Turf436W
- Institution: Penn State University
- This is a case study and discussion course considering integrated management of selected turfgrass sites. Emphasis will be placed on problem analysis, principle application and decision making involving the integration of disciplines.
Spokane Community College Turf Courses
- Institution: Spokane Community College
World Agricultural Systems, CSS 360, 3 Credits, Undergraduate, taught Fall term
- Institution: Washington State University
- Department: Dept. Crop and Soil Sciences
- Instructor: Cathy Perillo & Alan Busacca
- This is an upper-level survey course exploring the interaction between agriculture and human societies (past and present). It includes historical discussions of the world's major food crops and farming methods, current agricultural systems on our planet, and the role that climate and soils play in both of these.